[wp-xmlrpc] Any support for minipost or similar

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Fri Jun 26 15:37:40 GMT 2009

On Jun 26, 2009, at 5:40 AM, Marcelo Jedi wrote:

> After reading about miniposts
> (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/miniposts/) I got curious about
> this feature via XMLRPC.
> Checking newPost() I could not see this possibility when publishing
> new content.
> So, I would like to know if you have any plan to add such feature (or
> something similar) in the XMLRPC API. It seems interesting.

Since this done via a plugin it's not likely that we'll add XML-RPC
methods to the core of WP to support it.  It would be easy for the
plugin author to add XML-RPC methods though to provide access to these
miniposts: http://josephscott.org/archives/2008/11/adding-xml-rpc-methods-to-wordpress/

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org