[wp-xmlrpc] AtomPUB Comment Moderation?

Alan Castonguay alan at verselogic.net
Sat Feb 14 22:01:24 GMT 2009

Linking back to parents is done with <thr:in-reply-to/> in the public
feed-atom-comments, following the comment_parent column;

<thr:in-reply-to ref="guid-of-post" href="web-permalink-to-post"
type="text/html" />

I don't see any method of discovering the inverse relationship,
however. The public feed-atom-comments has some elements of a
Searchable Collection, in that the search query is honored, so one
could ask for all comments on a given post easily enough.

Alan J Castonguay