[wp-xmlrpc] APP and XMLRPC Ticket questions

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 17:53:42 UTC 2009

Hi All,

A couple of ticket related questions that I thought I would ask the
experts on.

Firstly: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7968>

This is about changing the response of WP when APP disabled from the
current plain text response to a wp_die formatted one.

This sounds like a good idea - I just want to make sure that going
from plain txt to html isn't going to cause any client issues.

Secondly: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10658>

This is about improving the feedback on GET requests to xmlrpc.php
endpoint.

I like the basic idea of the ticket but I think we can go one better
and, using wp_die again, provide feedback on enablement status and a
like to documentation on the codex about XMLRPC.

Feedback welcome
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5