[wp-xmlrpc] Timezones

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Sun Jan 13 22:36:58 GMT 2008

On Jan 13, 2008, at 11:56 AM, Carlos Moffat wrote:

> Right now, it is easy to figure out the time zone from the post
> information (date and date_gmt). However, for a new post, one has to
> either trust the info from the last post or do something else, or
> something like that.
>
> Joseph, have you thought of exposing the timezone setting?

Time has been a very fragile point for these APIs it seems.  If it
would help I think exposing the time zone offset would be
reasonable.  Please submit a ticket (trac.wordpress.org) and a
proposed patch if you have have one.  That will allow others to
provide feedback as well and we can see where that takes us.

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/