[wp-xmlrpc] managing post_status

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Wed Jan 2 18:28:35 GMT 2008

We talked about being able to set the post status now that it is
exposed as well.  After some great discussion with Daniel this
morning on #wordpress-dev about how this could be done I've submitted
ticket 5569 - http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5569

The future status was something that got a lot of attention,
eventually deciding that since it isn't exposed in wp-admin anywhere
it shouldn't exposed via XML-RPC either.  So we'll being showing
future posts with a status of publish.

Please take a look at the ticket and proposed functionality and let
us know what you think.

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/