[wp-xmlrpc] Re: [wp-hackers] AtomPub support

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Thu Feb 21 16:47:43 GMT 2008

On Feb 19, 2008, at 4:19 AM, marumoto wrote:

>> For WordPress.com, AtomPub support should be turned on.  I just made
>> a few small changes, the wp-app.php on wordpress.com is now 100% in
>> sync with the code from wordpress.org.
>
> Really? Then, we have other problems. First of all, WordPress.com
> does not
> return any entires in the collection feed at all. I noticed this a
> few week ago.
> It used to work.
>
> Since no one seems to care to check themselves, I run the APE against
> WordPress.com.
>
> # PLEASE NOTE that APE does NOT check everything.
>
> Here is the output from APE.

Based on the output it looks like APE might have some errors in it
currently.  At some point I'll ask Tim about this, right now I'm
trying to get another project out the door.

Can you create tickets for your original three questions, along with
the data dump?  That way I'll have something to point folks to.  It
will also provide greater exposure to these issues.

  3. Entry's published and Edited time stamp is always the same.
published date should stay the same.

Any chance this resolved with http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5680 ?

--
Joseph Scott