[wp-xmlrpc] Re: [wp-hackers] AtomPub support

marumoto marumoto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 03:14:04 GMT 2008

hi all
follow up on the WP's AtomPub support.

I released the Atom interop testing client.
http://www.witha.jp/eXeries/software/
feedback much appreciated.

Anyway, does anyone confirm this?

 1. Malformed XML error when GETing a media link entry.
 2. 404 Not Found error on GETing a category and a collection
document if "WordPress address" and "Blog address" are different.
 3. Entry's published and Edited time stamp is always the same.
published date should stay the same.

I confirmed this same behavior at wordpress.com as well.
(although AtomPub at wordpress.com has stopped working a few weeks ago)