[wp-xmlrpc] Hey! Wanna Learn How To Hack?

Robert whateva soda_da_pimp at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 02:23:28 GMT 2008

Hey! Wanna learn how to hack from people who actually "know" how to manipulate computers/networks?! Well you can right now by just joining our chat and asking questions. We're all patient and help people who dont understand. Join http://webchat.digital-lair.net/~chat - See ya online! Theres the webchat heres the irc server konfusion.digital-lords.net (6667) #blackhats see you online :)