[wp-xmlrpc] metaWeblog.getCategories, not returning struct of structs, problem?

Joe Cheng Joe.Cheng at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 9 06:55:39 GMT 2007

Almost everyone does an array of structs. I would've left off the "almost" except I just discovered that textpattern does do a struct of structs. Please, please keep the current behavior.

The real solution is to document the parts of the metaweblog spec that are broken so folks like whilo can implement it without learning everything the hard way like we all had to.