[wp-xmlrpc] WP 2.2.1 breaks Ruby 1.8.2

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Tue Jun 26 18:29:41 GMT 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 2:23 PM, Joe Cheng wrote:

> If the time is in UTC, then the dateCreatedTimeZone is Z,
> meaning no further offset is required. The rule would be,
> dateCreated with dateCreatedTimeZone applied = UTC. Period.

Yeah - OK. If the contract is that you can always append the time zone
value to the dateCreated value then I'm good with it.

So specifying a time zone in the dateCreated field (e.g. as Windows
Live Spaces does and WordPress does in 2.2.1) would oblige the server
to leave dateCreatedTimeZone *empty* so that appending would cause no
change to the fully-qualified time.

Daniel