[wp-xmlrpc] WP 2.2.1 with TextMate

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Mon Jun 25 22:19:44 GMT 2007

On Jun 25, 2007, at 11:08 AM, John Austin wrote:

> What is the status on a fix for the fetch function of TextMate and
> WP 2.2.1?
>
> I'll admit this is my first time on the list so I've missed a fix,
> please forgive. Would like to get this resolved so that I can keep
> using textmate exclusively for my blog.

I believe this is the timezone issue that the older Ruby libraries
have.  The best thing seems to be updating to a newer version that
doesn't choke on the timezones.

I'm trying to get that thread/conversation to move here so we can
discuss the options going forward at this point.

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/