[wp-xmlrpc] Suggest an API for deleting categories

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Mon Jul 9 15:28:14 GMT 2007

Hey everybody - I've written a new request to suggest the addition of
an API for deleting categories:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4599

It seems only natural that the newCategory should have a counterpart
for deletion. I've also used the issue to raise the question of
whether these API should be plural-operators instead of singular. It
seems a little tedious to build separate net connections for every
manipulated category. And for instance there is precedence for mass
manipulation of categories for instance with mt.setPostCategories.

Thoughts?

Daniel