[wp-xmlrpc] Tags via XML-RPC

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Sat Dec 15 18:06:18 GMT 2007

On Dec 15, 2007, at 10:35 AM, Carlos Moffat wrote:

>> When we added tags to WP mt_keywords looked like the most supported
>> way to implement them so that is what we went with.
>>

> Sounds good. From where I'm standing, the solution works great.

Excellent, and welcome to the list.  If there is anything else about
XML-RPC in WordPress that we can help with don't hesitate to ask.

When changes go into WP XML-RPC I try to send a heads up here so that
client implementors know what's going on.  You can also see a list of
the current XML-RPC related tickets on Trac at:

http://trac.wordpress.org/query?
status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&groupdesc=1&group=component&c
omponent=XML-RPC&order=id

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/