[wp-ui] looking for a Wordpress theme

Joel joel at listeningtocolors.com
Sat Feb 26 11:37:43 UTC 2011

On 2/25/2011 2:19 PM, Gergely Buday wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am a newbie in the world of Wordpress. I would like to create my
> company's website using it. I look for a simpe template, enabling the
> following:
>
> - the outlook would have four parts
> - the upper-left would show the company logo
> - the lower-left and the upper-right would have menus
> - the lower-right would have the content, first static only,
>     with some pictures
>
> Which one would you recommend?
>
> Cheers
>
> - Gergely
Hello,
I understand what you are looking for. I would anyway like to point out
that choosing a theme from the Wordpress database means over 1,000
people all ready use it.
I recommend you either hire a professional designer or a MODer.
If you do not wish to hire anyone to design your Wordpress website then
I would recommend you type the following Tags in the Wordpress Theme
Database:

- Flexible Width
- Editor Style
- lower-right