[wp-ui] Field Note Blogging

Kristina Krause k_kristina_ at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 16:04:44 UTC 2010

Hello!

I am finally getting caught up on my field note blog
that documents my research experience and would like to invite everyone
to take a look, add comments and find
 a few helpful resources for yourself. As a masters student in social
anthropology, with still a
 lot to learn, the goal of this process is to maintain transparency and
to be open to feedback and criticism in both my academic and web design
workflow.

Again the title of my project is: Client-Web
Designer Relationships in the Nonprofit Sector: Examination through
user-centered design and Wordpress.org

Link
 to the entire blog :
http://www.appliedanthrodesign.com/blog/

First
 post that outlines
 a few of my goals:
http://www.appliedanthrodesign.com/blogging-field-notes/ahem/

Wordpress specific post:
http://www.appliedanthrodesign.com/meetups/the-last-thursday-cms-meetup/

Again,

 this is a work in progress, so I welcome comments on all aspects of the
 project, whether it be related to my academic work or visual design.

Thank

 you again!
Kristina