[wp-ui] Project idea for coming GSOC

Ashish Mittal av_mittal at ymail.com
Mon Mar 8 01:35:11 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I am Ashish Mittal from India planning to participate this year under Wordpress for coming gsoc 2010.

I was wondering if the following project could be useful for Wordpress or may give it some enhancements.

- Creating an AR (augmented reality) project for Wordpress website. This project would give an additional enhancement to Wordpress website and could describe it in a short, crisp and a very impressive manner. A proper theme chosen for the project could make it the perfect development and could make it very impressive for online visitors(interested volunteers, contributors, donors).

Please guide me in regards to the above project or something similar Wordpress may need.

Best Regards,
 -Ashish Mittal
(av_mittal at ymail.com)

Computer Engg Student