[wp-ui] Admin theme-ing

John O'Nolan john.wp at onolan.org
Fri Jun 4 00:12:02 UTC 2010

The UI Group lives on on the UI Blog, yes it has some limitations -
but those are being worked on. We've discussed comment notifications
and that's absolutely something we'd like to have soon.

As of right now, the best place for discussion (as is the case with
the core developers) is during the weekly meetings, details of which
can be found on the UI Blog, which is why I linked to it.

John