[wp-ui] Introduction

John W. Vermaes john at designsinflux.com
Fri Jan 29 12:24:48 UTC 2010

Good morning, everyone! This introduction is perhaps a little late, but
better that than never.

Anyhow, my name is John and I am the owner of designsinflux here in Tucson,
AZ. I have been designing websites since the mid- to late-90s; however, I
have never attempted to jump into the professional ring until recently -so
recently in fact, that my company's website is still currently under
development. I have been playing around with WordPress off and on now for 1
year. The website that I'm working on for my company is WP-based and I fully
intend on "pushing" WP to my future customers as the primary foundation for
their websites. My focus is primarily on UI / UX, but I've been known to
sink my teeth into the back-end aspect of things as well (e.g., PHP,
jQuery).

So, yeah ... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. If you want to get in
touch, please do.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
John W. Vermaes