[wp-ui] Introduction

How Bowers howbowers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:15:13 UTC 2010

Aloha,

My name is How Bowers. I'm a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none that's done
everything from magazine and advertisting design to CD-ROM interactive
presentations in Director, HTML way back in mid-90s, Flash programming, icon
design, some UI work, and now WordPress.

I use WordPress every single day so my focus would be primarily on adding
efficiencies to the UI to make the platform easier, faster, and more
enjoyable to use.

I've been a WordPress user from back in the 1.x days and I'm really pleased
by how much the latest 2.x versions have improved from a useability
standpoint. There are still some features tucked away in odd places and not
much control over where plug-in developers choose to put their control
panels, but by and large this is the most usable version of not only
WordPress but any of the blogging/CMS systems available!

Tiki Talk - The Enchanted Tiki Blog: http://tikitalk.astropad.com
Become a Fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tikitalk
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TikiTalkBlog

Enjoy tiki music from the Crazed Mugs