[wp-ui] wp-ui Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2

Shawn Campbell email at shawncampbell.name
Thu Jan 21 23:57:22 UTC 2010

> if you're planning to contribute to the UI work ahead, please email
> this list and tell us a little bit about you

Did I miss the bus?

I'm shawncampbell of colorful Colorado. I'm a bit geeked-out being around
some of you, so forgive me if I'm sheepish or awkward. (Jane, can I have
your autograph? Gordon, can you get me a job at CF?)

Seems like we are all adept in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP. No original
admin UI work, just modifications. I'd be glad to make comps
(non-desctructive, in Photoshop, with semantic structure/naming so we could
all share) or run tests.

Overall, I'm excited to help make the WP UI more intuitive for unexperienced
end-users.

One UI thing: I bet we could modify the UI to utilize thumb/mid/large media
sizes within custom fields.