[wp-ui] First steps

Alejandro Barrero Plazas abpdesign at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:51:15 UTC 2010

Hello Jane and Everybody,

My name is Alejandro Barrero. Im a Visual Designer, front end web developer
and blogger. I hope i can contribute to wordpress. I can work with
wireframes, mockups, designing UI, testing, HTML, CSS and some jquery. I'm
from Colombia and work with eltiempo.com and his network. I create a
framework in CSS called NivelStyle <http://www.nivelstyle.com/> it's a
concept to layout using always the same class names without changing HTML.
My blog is xoyaz <http://www.xoyaz.com/> (spanish) where i like to share
about desing. Some of my last proyects are revistadonjuan.com,
audienciadigital.com.

I would like to learn about your great work in wordpress and help in this
proyect.

2010/1/20 Dušan Kosour <uns at centrum.cz>

> Hello everybody,
>
> my name is Dusan Kosour and I'm from the Czech republic in Europe.
> I´m not a designer nor developer, my skills are in SVG graphics, logos,
> typography, bitmap to vector tracing, stock photography, product
> photography, HDR photography.
> Of course, I can also work as a user tester :o)
>
> Best regards, Dusan.
>

> http://galerie.zasklem.cz/grafika/
> http://zbozi.zasklem.cz

Alejandro Barrero