[wp-ui] first steps

tom shue tomshue at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:39:10 UTC 2010

Hello, My name is Tom Shue. I live in Las Vegas. I am new to word press and really like what I have seen. First off I am a freelance graphic artist that specializes in 3d motion graphics. I have been designing web projects for over 10 years. I use html, css, php,msql, javascript, what ever it takes to archive an end result. I am one that who sees from an artistic eye first and coding isnt my first love, but I can hold my own.
I mainly use C4D, After Effects and Photoshop for artistic expression. I also use MODO, MAYA, Houdini, Realflow, and syntheyes for match moving. I have also dabbled in plugin development using c++ This is mainly because the C4D sdk is best utilized in visual studio instead of python ( the script language doe most of the 3d world) and I didnt take the time to learn c.o.f.f.e.e (c4d script language).
 I have recently become a photography blogger and plan to lurk here. However if I can be of any help in an artistic level. I would be happy to volunteer my services. I see with over 300 people responding, there is plenty of coders better suited than I. I will follow along and hope I can find a way to contribute. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of this great community. I look forward to great things. Sincerely, Thomas Shue