[wp-ui] Intros

Emil Payne EHSPayne at angelwoodpines.org
Tue Jan 19 23:15:26 UTC 2010

One other problem of mine is a total lack of time-line sense.  I guess I
overshot it again.  Yeah, I've lived in Alabama for 4 years now and
started wordpress a few years before leaving Seattle.  It just seems
longer. I could swear I used it at one job that I left 5 years before
moving, but that would make it nine years ...

Emil

Note: It seems that all replies are set to go to the original poster
rather than to the list.  Is that the way you want things set up?