[wp-ui] First steps

Patrick Carey patrickcar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:59:06 UTC 2010

Hello All,

My name is Patrick Carey. I work as a front end developer/ project
lead/resident UI guy on WordPress projects at Teachers College at
Columbia University in New York City, so East Coast based. We have a
small team in the early stages of a big MU project, so I will be
interested in MU issues going forward though glad to help in any way.

I am versed in XHTML and CSS , Jquery, intermediate PHP, I have
assisted teaching graphic design in grad school and know my way around
the Creative Suite well.

Anyone going to WordCamp Boston? I will be there and maybe we can have
an Un-conference session?

Totally outdated temporary portfolio site www.patrickjcarey.com and
blog www.immaterial-labour.com

- Patrick