[wp-ui] Introducing myself

Noël n at noel.io
Tue Jan 19 19:26:04 UTC 2010

On Jan 19, 2010, at 2:18 PM, wp-ui-request at lists.automattic.com wrote:

> a little bit about you: Your work background/ current job, specific design/usability/accessibility skills/talents that we should know about/make use of, what you hope to contribute to WP UI, your location/time zone, and maybe the one UI thing you would like to address in WP if given the chance.

I'm Noël Jackson. I'm a designer at Automattic and I also (like Jane and MT) work on WordPress core from time to time. I love Press This and want it to become even better. It's something I've worked on a bit more than other things in WordPress. I'm a Photoshop guru, JavaScript hacker, and have had several dreams in HTML.

I'm at http://noel.io and I'm extremely excited about this new list and what is to come.

Cheers,
Noël