[wp-ui] First steps

ben at field2.com ben at field2.com
Tue Jan 19 18:52:41 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm Ben Dunkle. I live right outside of Buffalo, NY, and teach design
full-time at Canisius College. I was a winner of the icon design contest
and created the default set of icons that appear in the admin section of
wordpress. Since then, I've done minor things like fix up the favicon and
the loading/spinny thing you see when wordpress is processing stuff. I've
also designed admin icons for plugin authors.
I can help out with any "chromey" stuff—additional icons, visual aids,
graphical enhancements/tabs/buttons/etc. I'd say admin sidebar/toolbar
could be better. Sometimes plugins appear in tools, settings, or all by
themselves.

Ben Dunkle
ben at field2.com
field2.com