[wp-ui] Tabbed theme interface mockups

Edgar Tanaka edgartanaka at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:11:00 UTC 2010

Hello Gaston,

The first choice seems like a better choice to me because it looks more
uniform like most of the other screens in WordPress.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 7:17 PM, Voyagerfan5761 <vf5761 at technobabbl.es>wrote:

> Definitely the first version. Text tabs work better, I think, than the
> larger graphical tabs. The second option seems very heavy and looks
> like it would take a lot of space unnecessarily.
>
> Voyagerfan5761
>
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 09:48, Gaston Figueroa <gastonfig at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've posted 2 sets of mockups for the tabbed theme menu we discussed last
> week here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/gastonfig/sets/72157623247561125/.
>  This menu will combine the "manage" and "add new" theme menus into one
> tabbed interface.
> > The first set is inspired by the visual/html tabs from the post and page
> menus.  The second set has bigger tabs and incorporates the header text into
> the tabs.  I personally like the first set.
> > What do you guys think?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -Gaston

Edgar K. Tanaka
http://www.edgartanaka.com.br

"We think too much and feel too little. More than machines we need humanity.
More than inteligence we need affection and tenderness. Without these
virtues life will be violent and everything will be lost" (Charles Chaplin)