[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50849: Incorrect action passed to hooks when updating plugin/theme by uploading ZIP file

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 30 16:40:14 UTC 2020

#50849: Incorrect action passed to hooks when updating plugin/theme by uploading
ZIP file
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  desrosj                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by JeffPaul):

 * milestone:  5.5.3 => 5.6

Comment:

 We're working on a short cycle 5.5.3 release in the ''very'' near future
 and have no further minor releases planned so I'm punting this to 5.6 in
 hopes it'll have the patch tested and confirmed for that major release.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50849#comment:13>