[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51390: PHP error: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /wp-admin/includes/meta-boxes.php on line 482

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 28 21:20:32 UTC 2020

#51390: PHP error: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /wp-
admin/includes/meta-boxes.php on line 482
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  sproutchris     |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by garrett-eclipse):

 Replying to [comment:14 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > After [49344], there is now some unexpected output in the unit test
 suite, as seen in [https://travis-ci.com/github/WordPress/wordpress-
 develop/jobs/411089256 this build] for example:

 > `Notice: add_theme_support( 'post-formats' ) was called
 <strong>incorrectly</strong>. You need to pass an array of types. Please
 see <a href="https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-
 wordpress/">Debugging in WordPress</a> for more information. (This message
 was added in version 5.6.0.) in /var/www/build/wp-includes/functions.php
 on line 5289`

 > Cannot reproduce locally so far. Reopening for investigation.

 I'm currently seeing this on my local MAMP install of trunk when running
 the full suite via `grunt test`. Mine is in the same location;
 https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RQBWTW/p1603919117252900

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51390#comment:17>