[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48325: Additional filter in media-template.php. Let developers to hide attachment page link.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 11 00:26:41 UTC 2020

#48325: Additional filter in media-template.php. Let developers to hide attachment
page link.
------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  limera1n          |       Owner:  garrett-eclipse
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch commit
 * owner:  (none) => garrett-eclipse
 * status:  assigned => accepted

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:15 hellofromTonya] / @antpb:
 > >I can do the test and even run the commit. I think from the comment
 Garrett is feeling good about it so we really just need one more person to
 test and commit

 Marking for commit, I'm happy with the logic and setup. After re-reading
 the thread I found my comment on adding a `@since` to the
 `attachment_link` filter to expose fact you can now disable the link via
 that filter. To handle that I added
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/48325/48325.8.diff
 48325.8.diff] which is the same logic just adds a @since comment. For
 reference my mention of that: