[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50120: [Multiple Bundled Themes] Custom color palette styles need to be added to the editor stylesheet

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 13 17:08:54 UTC 2020

#50120: [Multiple Bundled Themes] Custom color palette styles need to be added to
the editor stylesheet
------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  kjellr            |       Owner:  ianbelanger
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by whyisjake):

 Thanks for the patch @sabernhardt. I left the ticket open to account for:

 > Additional work is needed for (at least) the two most recent themes:
 > * Twenty Twenty - The theme's default colors correctly show in the
 editor, but the user-customized colors do not. (Editor styles use
 twentytwenty_generate_css.)
 > * Twenty Nineteen - I noticed that choosing background colors can set
 the block's text color but no background color in the editor. Both theme
 default and user-customized colors require attention.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50120#comment:8>