[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43859: UI adjustments for select month dropdown. Make the select month input height and font size same as other inputs.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 15 13:20:46 UTC 2020

#43859: UI adjustments for select month dropdown. Make the select month input
height and font size same as other inputs.
 Reporter:  jainnidhi                            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  feedback                                       |
Changes (by valentinbora):

 * keywords:  has-patch has-screenshots => has-patch has-screenshots
     reporter-feedback

Comment:

 Thank you @jainnidhi for the ticket and sorry for the long delay for us to
 respond.

 I've taken another look at both the current trunk at [47293], as well as
 5.4 Beta 1 and it seems the issue has been resolved in the meantime.

 It would be great if you could take another look and confirm whether this
 is still an issue or if we could consider closing the ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43859#comment:2>