[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49329: memory_limit in site health is not really correct, value is taken from wp_raise_memory_limit

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 10 22:35:41 UTC 2020

#49329: memory_limit in site health is not really correct, value is taken from
wp_raise_memory_limit
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  espiat                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new
Changes (by Clorith):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch 2nd-opinion

 the memory limit has been modified from the base value.

 This prevents it from being listed if it's not needed, and also makes it
 clearer that there's a distinction, and what that distinction is.

 I'm not entirely sure on the wording in the parenthesis of `only for admin
 screens`, I wanted ot avoid complicated terms like "Dashboard", and "wp-
 admin", since they may not always be easy to translate, and `wp-admin` it
 self may have been modified to be something else, which would lose the
 reference for the end user.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49329#comment:7>