[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46545: HUNDREDS OF FALSE ERROR MESSAGES: After making the woocommerce plugin inactive log is filled with irrelvant messages about woocommerce being inactive

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 17 05:08:56 UTC 2019

#46545: HUNDREDS OF FALSE ERROR MESSAGES: After making the woocommerce plugin
inactive log is filled with irrelvant messages about woocommerce being
inactive
 Reporter:  kal123        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Regardless of what plugin I deactivate, the posts created by it in the
 database get flagged by this false error message.

 Here I have decactivated woocommerce:

 Notice: map_meta_cap was called incorrectly. The post type
 **shop_webhook** is not registered, so it may not be reliable to check the
 capability "read_post" against a post of that type. Please see Debugging
 in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version
 4.4.0.) in /var/www/[*]/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4667

 Please remove this message if it cannot be done correctly.  I don't want
 to see a hundred messages everytime I deactivate plugin.  This message is
 of zero value.