[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43899: Move the view mode switcher into screen options for multisite users and sites

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 29 21:26:57 UTC 2018

#43899: Move the view mode switcher into screen options for multisite users and
sites
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  afercia             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 I never liked that these links moved to screen options for Posts. I’d
 rather revert that than move these.

 If the issue is that the modes are not useful, we should remove them, or
 make them more useful.

 Plugins do use these mode switchers for more obvious things (calendars
 with month/week/day modes, etc…)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43899#comment:3>