[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40880: Wordpress menu problem - damaged hierarchy when building a menu from product categories with 3 levels and up

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 29 12:58:12 UTC 2017

#40880: Wordpress menu problem - damaged hierarchy when building a menu from
product categories with 3 levels and up
 Reporter:  zviz          |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Menus         |    Version:  4.7.5
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hi there
 I'm building a woo commerce site, and I have 4 levels of product
 categories but WordPress menu editor shows properly just 3 levels of
 hierarchy. So the fourth level is not shown properly.

 (could this happen because i have about 200 menu items?)

 I made a screen capture to illustrate it better:

 (i tried googling, asking woocommerce github and could'nt get an answer. i
 hope you guys would be able to help).

 thanks
 [[Image(https://yamus.co.il/wp-
 content/uploads/2017/05/yamus_menu_product_categories_levels_bug_01.png)]]

 [[Image(https://yamus.co.il/wp-
 content/uploads/2017/05/yamus_menu_product_categories_levels_bug_02.png)]]

 [[Image(https://yamus.co.il/wp-
 content/uploads/2017/05/yamus_menu_product_categories_levels_bug_03.png)]]