[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40704: REST API request includes possibly unintended numeric parameters from regex parsing

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 9 18:37:06 UTC 2017

#40704: REST API request includes possibly unintended numeric parameters from regex
parsing
 Reporter:  flixos90                             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by flixos90):

 * keywords:  needs-patch needs-unit-tests 2nd-opinion => 2nd-opinion has-
     patch needs-unit-tests

 I'm not exactly sure why this bug happens as it only seems to occur under
 very specific conditions. I was not able to replicate it when trying to
 write unit tests for the actual bug in `tests/rest-api/rest-server.php`.
 More eyes on this would help determining the actual cause for the problem.

 The above patch might however be already sufficient to move forward. Let's
 wait for some reviews on how to proceed here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40704#comment:1>