[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40659: Post category listing table admin: Need to replace blank space with "No description" when description column is blank

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 4 05:08:14 UTC 2017

#40659: Post category listing table admin: Need to replace blank space with "No
description" when description column is blank
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pratikgandhi    |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |    Version:  4.7.4
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  accessibility   |
 When you see the post category list table from admin panel you will find
 that the description column shows blank space instead of ''"text
 message"'' which helps to indicate that the description is not available.

 I have attached the screenshot for more clarification.

 [http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2455447/e13c74d4c1489ff1f6806c4a0b7aac42]

 So, I have replaced the blank space with the {{{_x('No description');}}}