[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36934: Use of get_the_excerpt($post) is broken if post has no excerpt and you are inside a loop

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 17 16:18:07 UTC 2017

#36934: Use of get_the_excerpt($post) is broken if post has no excerpt and you are
inside a loop
 Reporter:  magicroundabout                      |       Owner:  swissspidy
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by magicroundabout):

 Thanks, @swissspidy. Amazing work.

 As raiser of this ticket, all I'm going to say is that I've tested the
 patch and that it fixes the issue that was originally raised.  But as it
 fixes a load of other stuff it probably needs a more in-depth review which
 would be better done by someone who knows more about it then I.

 So I'll leave you guys to it.

 Thanks again.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36934#comment:41>