[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 18 20:38:08 UTC 2017

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  celloexpressions
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  assigned
  screenshots has-user-testing has-  |  javascript
  ux-feedback                        |

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 @melchoyce @karmatosed @folletto please take a look at
 https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-develop/pull/216. Do any of you see
 blockers for moving this back into trunk to facilitate testing? Are there
 any other obvious bugs to fix before committing (keeping within this
 design)?

 I'd like to put out a call for testing and feedback on Make/Design once
 it's back where people can test via the beta tester plugin. In many ways
 this can serve as an initial UI prototype for browsing themes, and we can
 start exploring new designs and approaches from there, building on the
 technical base that this ticket provides.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:149>