[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39857: I can't access my edit posts menu from my dashboard after i change the Number of items per page (was: I can't acces my edit post menu from my dashboard after i change the Number of items per page)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 15 01:52:08 UTC 2017

#39857: I can't access my edit posts menu from my dashboard after i change the
Number of items per page
-------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  rifqi050585        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * keywords:   => close
 * component:  Menus => Posts, Post Types

Comment:

 Hi @rifqi050585, welcome to WordPress Trac!

 > After i refresh the page, then i can't access it, it just show white
 blank page, without nothin writen on page...

 That sounds like a PHP memory limit issue caused by trying to display more
 posts than the current server configuration can handle. There are a few
 * Try increasing the PHP `memory_limit` value.
 * Find the `edit_post_per_page` value in `wp_usermeta` database table and
 change it there.
 * Use the `edit_posts_per_page` filter:
 {{{
 function wp39857_edit_posts_per_page( $per_page, $post_type ) {
         return 20;
 }
 add_filter( 'edit_posts_per_page', 'wp39857_edit_posts_per_page' );
 }}}

 This is more of a support issue than a bug in WordPress core though, so if
 you need further help with your site, please try the
 [https://wordpress.org/support/ support forums].

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39857#comment:1>