[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39788: Add documentation to the `retrieve_password_message` filter that returning empty messages stops email

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 5 07:51:41 UTC 2017

#39788: Add documentation to the `retrieve_password_message` filter that returning
empty messages stops email
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  sudar                   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
Changes (by sudar):

 * keywords:   => has-patch

Comment:

 > Both retrieve_password_message and retrieve_password_title filters are
 exposed to provide plugins an ability to customize the title or message of
 the password reset emails.

 `exposed` was a wrong word choice in my above message, since people might
 associate it with security or vulnerabilities.  What I meant was the
 following.

 > Both `retrieve_password_message` and `retrieve_password_title` filters
 can be used by plugins to customize the title or message of the password
 reset emails.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39788#comment:1>