[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39128: Customize: Preview fails to load when domain mapping in use (home/siteurl domain mismatch)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 1 20:19:29 UTC 2017

#39128: Customize: Preview fails to load when domain mapping in use (home/siteurl
domain mismatch)
-------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  RomainVB           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by ocean90):

 I just stumbled upon this. From first looking I disagree with `wontfix`. I
 remember that we put a lot of work into this to make it working properly,
 related tickets are #20582 and #20507.

 @westonruter Could it be because
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/4.6.2/src/wp-admin/js
 /customize-controls.js?marks=2990#L2986 no longer exists since 4.7? Also,
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/4.7.2/src/wp-includes/class-
 wp-customize-manager.php?marks=497#L466 the position of the
 send_origin_headers() call] looks odd, I think it should be
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/4.6.2/src/wp-includes/class-
 wp-customize-manager.php?marks=378#L377 at the same position as before].

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39128#comment:37>