[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39746: Suddenly getting error on all of my servers: Unable to locate WordPress content directory (wp-content).

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 1 17:59:27 UTC 2017

#39746: Suddenly getting error on all of my servers: Unable to locate WordPress
content directory (wp-content).
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jobst            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 Thanks @jobst, this could be something similar to #35517.

 I don't think that this is anything to do with WordPress and is more
 likely that the libssh build you're using isn't compatible with either php
 or your ssh server.
 This probably needs someone to duplicate it outside of WordPress and
 reported upstream to their bug tracker.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39746#comment:5>