[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42937: Success Message should display on insertion of new category in Taxonomy page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 19 13:57:21 UTC 2017

#42937: Success Message should display on insertion of new category in Taxonomy
page
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  manishamakhija  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Taxonomy        |    Version:  4.9.1
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                  |
 When we add new category then apart from displaying a new category at the
 top, there should also display a success message like 'new category added
 successfully' same as we have in 'Add new post' Page.
 [https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3050291/30f92b69674d681274d708ec6d6e472b]

 [https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3050289/1e5164792645bf217b32b93d2f33e2bc]