[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38408: Twenty Seventeen: Consider making panel border dashes and notices more WP colors

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 20 11:37:01 UTC 2016

#38408: Twenty Seventeen: Consider making panel border dashes and notices more WP
colors
---------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  karmatosed     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  dev-feedback
  Focuses:                 |
 This also will only need to be looked into if we have the theme based
 multi-panel, but it's worth considering. Currently we have this for the
 dashes and labels:

 [[Image((https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/253067/19222101/9e38d5c6-8e48-11e6-9b43-eacf790523da.png)]]

 I would first like to understand why they are purple, there may be
 something I'm missing. If there is no set reason, then I'd like to suggest
 we bring them more into WP and base on those colors.