[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33185: Site search in "Network Admin" returns less results than expected; frequently none

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 25 15:11:47 UTC 2016

#33185: Site search in "Network Admin" returns less results than expected;
frequently none
 Reporter:  tthorp                   |       Owner:  johnbillion
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted
  tests needs-testing                |  multisite

Comment (by tthorp):

 I truly appreciate the work that has been done on this issue since
 reported. The fact that is could not be incorporated in the 4.4 release is
 completely understandable but the patches produced to date worked in my
 testing so I am hoping that the remaining work involved is not of a large
 magnitude.

 In large network administration, the search issue is paramount.

 I want to mention that I don't really understand the process here but am
 asking if we could tag this as a milestone for a specific future release;
 either 4.5 or 4.6.

 Thank you,

 Tim

--