[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33738: Quotes and other texturize characters are displayed differently in the customizer vs the front end of site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 24 07:52:58 UTC 2016

#33738: Quotes and other texturize characters are displayed differently in the
customizer vs the front end of site
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  seawaves      |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by westonruter):

 * keywords:   => has-patch

 tagline for twentyeleven, twentytwelve, twentythirteen, twentyfourteen,
 and twentyfifteen. Note the patch is '''not compatible with PHP 5.2''' as
 is, due to the use of anonymous functions. I wasn't sure how the
 `render_callback` functions should be named across these themes. I did end
 up creating `twentysixteen_customize_partial_blogname()` and
 `twentysixteen_customize_partial_blogdescription()` in the PR for
 twentysixteen: https://github.com/WordPress/twentysixteen/pull/428

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33738#comment:6>