[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35145: Plugins: introduce a check for activated plugins when deleting plugins in the same directory

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 21 19:27:26 UTC 2016

#35145: Plugins: introduce a check for activated plugins when deleting plugins in
the same directory
 Reporter:  afercia                              |       Owner:  swissspidy
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
                                                 |  multisite

Comment (by swissspidy):

 > On the 'Are you sure?' page maybe it could be listed there if they're
 active instead? Just append an `(Active)` to it or something? (if someone
 really feels that this needs "fixing")

 When someone ignores that hint and still deletes the plugin, he'll still
 get the same error message. With the current patch we avoid getting into
 this trouble.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35145#comment:6>