[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35874: XMLRPC: Draft posts are published immediately when changed to published and future-dated at once

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 19 18:04:26 UTC 2016

#35874: XMLRPC: Draft posts are published immediately when changed to published and
future-dated at once
 Reporter:  redsweater    |       Owner:

Comment (by redsweater):

 It looks like my analysis is out of date, since I was looking specifically
 at the state of the source tree when r34572 was committed. The buggy
 behavior is still present in trunk tip, but the exact source code
 responsible for the issue doesn't match my citation above.

 I'll look closer at trunk tip and try to zero in on it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35874#comment:2>